Mr. Zeeshan Humayun
Areas of Expertise
- Devising and implementing transfer pricing planning strategies (including business model optimization, restructuring, etc.)
- Transfer pricing compliance (Local files, Master files, Country-by-country reporting, and transfer pricing returns)
- Broad focus across all industries with particular focus on Financial Services & Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Masters in Law and Accounting, London School of Economics
- Bachelors (Honors) Economics, Loughborough University
- English, Arabic
- Zeeshan is a Transfer Director in our Middle East Transfer Pricing Practice. He has substantial experience in Transfer Pricing planning work comprising of developing defensible Transfer Pricing models, business restructuring, financial modelling, implementation of Transfer Pricing models, amongst other complex projects.
- In addition, he has also worked on several Transfer Pricing compliance projects for large multinational groups, assisting clients with the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation reports for compliance purposes in multiple jurisdictions. Zeeshan has also supported leading multinationals on their tax disputes with tax authorities and the courts.
- Zeeshan has experience with several types of intra-group transactions including intellectual property, tangible property, services and financial transactions.